Dr. William Page-Echols DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 13th, 2012
Excellent Physician, Substandard Office Staff
We are disappointed that we sought out and patiently waited for an appointment with Dr. Echols, but our progression toward reaching his goals for us was hindered by poor communication and lack of efficiency within his office staff. We wasted hours on some days and weeks during some months trying to get phone calls returned, tests arranged, supplements and prescriptions filled, etc. This happened on every occasion of visiting Dr. Echols, not just once, thus the negative review. I am willing to drive a long distance to another physician with his similar expertise if it means proficient customer service from the staff who are responsible for helping me carry out the doctor's orders...especially when I am paying out of pocket for services, tests, and medications. It's a shame that Dr. Echol's knowledge is surrounded by enough frustrations from his staff to make us want to find another source of information and healing. He deserves better and so do his patients. I wonder if he is even aware of the poor customer service he is paying his staff to provide?

April 24th, 2012
Terrible office staff
The office staff and manager are rude and unprofessional. And when I brought it up to Dr. Wil, he was defensive and accusatory rather than open minded and apologetic. I know many people who liked him as a doctor but left the practice do to poor treatment by his staff, myself included.