William Paley Is this you?

September 28th, 2015

Good luck on actually seeing this Dr

Worse Dr. Ever.. I have spent 4 months trying to get into this dr and every time they change something and make me reschedule the appointment for later time. To see a new patient they make you wait 2 months. I have never dealt with such a incompetent staff. I'm beyond frustrated and regret letting my insurance choose Dr Paley as our Dr. I highly suggest finding a Dr that can actually see his patients once in awhile.

August 29th, 2015

He is the doctor for my 90 year old father and we are not very happy with him. He does not explain or have patience with questions.

August 25th, 2011

A doctor who talks to you

The wait in the waiting room is worth it. This is a doctor who will stick around to actually answer your questions in a manner that you understand, has a sense of humor, knows his stuff, and isn't anxious to get out of the exam room.

October 18th, 2016