Overall Review

3.4

October 30th, 2015
Dr William Palin is the bomb I really like him

July 10th, 2015
Nightmare Breast Reduction
Please do your due diligence before letting this man touch you. He butchered me and then completely checked out of my care. I had to have another emergency surgery and I almost lost my life. It's still to painful mentally to even think about. I want all women to know that there has to be smoking mirrors here. None of his staff have any medical licensing! Please be careful.

May 6th, 2015
Diamond level service
Wow. A great doctor. I feel that he also is an artist. My facelift and my breast surgery are perfect! He and His staff are very knowledgeable and compassionate. What other office gives their patients access 24/7 with their cell phone numbers? Both Dr Palin and his manager, Leeanne, are gems!

April 25th, 2014
Self Employed
I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Palin and his Staff.. They were very knowledgeable.. I had seen 3 other Drs., as well, and still went with Dr. Palin. I loved the approach that he took with me, any questions that I had were answered before I had a chance to ask..lol... talk about knowing your patients.. I felt so comfortable with Dr Palin, that I told my sister about him and she and I had the surgeries on the same day.. He did our breast augmentations and they turned out wonderfully. I was treated like I was family and would refer anyone who is interested in body revitalization.. Dr. Palin you are the best!!!!! Looking forward to getting more work done

January 5th, 2012
BREAST REDUCTION NIGTMARE
DR. PALIN'S STAFF IS AS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL AS YOU'LL EVER GET. HOWEVER, HE IS A HORRIBLE LISTENER AND BASICALLY HE DID WHAT HE WANTED RATHER THAN WHAT WAS ASKED. I WORE A SIZE DDD BRA WICH IS EQUIVALENT TO AN F BEFORE SURGERY. I ASKED THAT I BE REDUCED TO A FULL C BECAUSE I AM A LARGER WOMAN AND WANTED THIS CHANGE TO STILL LOOK RIGHT FOR MY BODY TYPE. BUT INSTEAD WHEN I HEALED I REALIZED I WAS A SIZE A CUP. IT REALLY HURT MY SELF ASTEEM I FEEL LIKE A LARGE BOY WHEN I HAVE MY SHIRT OFF. I NO LONGER FEEL FEMININE. ALTHOUGH MY LARGE BREAST WERE CAUSING INDENTATIONS IN MY SHOULDERS AND HORRIBLE NECK AND BACK PAIN I WOULD HAVE RATHER DEALT WITH THAT THAN FEEL AND LOOK THE WAY I DO NOW.