A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Palmer, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Palmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Collagen Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Palmer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Palmer practice?
- Dr. William Palmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Palmer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Rheumatologists.