A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Paly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paly graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Paly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lloyd Paly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Paly practice?
- Dr. William Paly has 1 office location.
Dr. William Paly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.