A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Paly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paly graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Paly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lloyd Paly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Paly practice?
- Dr. William Paly has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Paly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.