Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pandak Jr
Dr. William Pandak Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pandak is affiliated with VCU Health System, Med College Of Virginia Hosps, Richmond, Va and Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pandak Jr has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Pandak Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Deepak Thomas
Richmond, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Phoebe Ashley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Richmond, VA 0 mi23
Dr. Aamer Syed
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi10