A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pandak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pandak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliary Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandak graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Pandak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Med College Of Virginia Hosps, Richmond, Va
- Hunter Holmes Mc Guire V A M C, Richmond, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Pandak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Pandak practice?
- Dr. William Pandak has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Pandak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.