A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pao, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Epidemiology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and Nervous System Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pao graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pao has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Pao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Pao practice?
Dr. William Pao practices Radiation Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Pao, Dr. Billy Pao, Dr. Guillermo Pao