A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pao, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Patient Care
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pao graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pao has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Pao practice?
Dr. William Pao practices Radiation Oncology near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Grafton Oncologists.