A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pao, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Patient Care
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pao graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pao has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Pao MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Pao practice?
- Dr. William Pao has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Pao practices Radiation Oncology near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Grafton Radiation Oncologists.