A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Papanickolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Papanickolas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanickolas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Papanickolas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Papanickolas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William Papanickolas practice?
- Dr. William Papanickolas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Papanickolas practices Anesthesiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Anesthesiologists.