A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Parke is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parke
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Parke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J William Parke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J W. Parke practice?
- Dr. J Parke has 1 office location.
Dr. J Parke practices Family Medicine near Mountville, PA.
See Mountville Primary Care Doctors.