A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Parmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Parmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Parmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brent Parmer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Parmer practice?
- Dr. William Parmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Parmer practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atmore, AL.
See San Francisco Internists.