A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Parsons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jonathan Parsons MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Parsons practice?
- Dr. William Parsons has 1 office location.
Dr. William Parsons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.