A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Paruolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paruolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paruolo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Child Development
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paruolo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paruolo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paruolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Paruolo practice?
Dr. William Paruolo practices Pediatrics near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Pediatricians.