inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016
Man of god
You honestly believe in gods eyes you touching and seeing other men's wives naked is appropriate in his eyes , you prescribe birth control with possible cancer side effects , taking a oath to help do no harm , ummm hello possible cancer , then make a fortune treating women later in life that develop the cancer you may have gave them , its on your shoulders , everything about what you do is wrong , and act like a god by fixing problems you contribute to ,

June 23rd, 2013
He saved my life
This man is retired now but I was just going through some old papers and came across his name and googled it out of curiosity. I just want to say that he truly saved my life where others have missed with other people. I was 26 years old and he was my Dr/Surgeon when he went to remove a large tumor in my abdomen. I was diagnosed with IIIc Ovarian Cancer after that. His knowledge and expertise were tested in my surgery for sure. I can not imagine having anyone else that was so kind and caring as a Doctor and I wish he was still practicing! 6 years later, I thank him for that day still!

July 8th, 2012
Long time patient
When I moved here 30 yrs ago, I did a poll of doctors' wives and they all gave me Dr Pasley's name. I've never been sorry. He is a surgeon and does not attend to obstetric needs. He is a man of faith, but never pushy. He is a trustworthy man of integrity who is highly regarded in the medical and social community. I wish we had more dedicated doctors like him!

April 12th, 2012
He is the MAN, Doc P.!
I've gone to Doc P. since 1993. He might take time to get used to for some, not for me. HE CHANGED MY LIFE for the better where other's had FAILED! If he does retire I'll just do without a Doc. I've called him at home in the middle of the night. This man was there for me!

January 4th, 2012
I think he needs to retire
The times I was in the office the patients are women of very advanced menopausal state, I'm talking 70's-80's. Dr. Pasley may be fine with those ages. Everything he quoted to me was, word for word from the internet (literaly,I found the site) could have saved money. He acted like I was wasting his time. He talked at me, like I was stupid. He tried to tell me what I was feeling-I know my body and what feels like what-He just wasn't listening to me at all.

December 12th, 2010
not sure
Nice man came highly recommended. Very strong in religious values and expresses them right off the bat. Seems caring and has a huge following of happy patients but I found the pap smear incredibly painful and that night bled a bit. I think he must be a very skilled surgeon but if you are not a religious person you may be turned off.

June 12th, 2010