A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pate
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pate Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pate graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- John Peter Smith Hospital JPS Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bart Pate MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Pate practice?
- Dr. William Pate has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pate practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.