Learn more about Dr. William Paton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Paton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Paton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Paton practice?
- Dr. William Paton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Paton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Surgeons.