A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paul, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Paul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jenne Stuart HospitalKentucky
- Baptist Hospital PaducahPaducah, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Luther Paul MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Paul practice?
- Dr. William Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. William Paul practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists and Gainesville Pain Management Doctors.