Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Paulsen
Dr. William Paulsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Knoxville, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Paulsen is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital, University of Tennessee Medical Center and Blount Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Paulsen has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Paulsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Kristopher Goddard
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Neurology, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi12
Dr. Sam Kabbani
Knoxville, TN 0 mi38
Dr. Kathleen Sales
Knoxville, TN 0.42 mi41