Dr. William Pawluk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017
bad receptionist
I called to make an appointment , receptionist was overwhelmed with calls as she was talking to me, saying constantly excuse me excuse me and answering other calls, talking and totally ignoring me. Eventually she gets back to me, and to suggestion she will call me back. Half hour later no call, I called back and got the same lady and the phones in the back ground never stooped ringing. Finally I said, is it possible you send me a packet of information to fill at home, it is my first visit with the doctor. She said I still have to have some info with you on the phone. So I said, well than you have to not answer all other calls and just concentrate on me . So she did, the phones were ringing in the back ground and there was no one to pick it up. Mean while while asking me for personal info she happened to mention in passing, if i know that the doctor does not accept any form of insurance. At this point i said to forget about it and cancel my appointment. It sounds to me like not so kosher of a practice. never see me there.

December 5th, 2012
Best Doc
Best, most caring, and super sharp man. Figured out complex health problems stemming from Lyme, allergies etc. Explained in detail very clearly why, what and how my health problems would be resolved, what tests were necessary and brought everything together. Finding a doc to do all this is a tall order in todays healthcare world. Dr. Pawluk does it so well and spends the time needed to make it happen. I'm so much better already, and very thankful to him.

February 26th, 2011
Dr. Pawluk takes a holistic approach to health in that he draws upon both allopathic and complementary therapies to best serve his patients. While he prescribes medicine when indicated, his expertise is on finding the root cause of a person's symptoms so that, in time, they may regain optimal health. In my opinion, there is no better doctor than Dr. Pawluk in the Baltimore area.

August 6th, 2017