Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pawluk, Gives plenty of time to address one's concerns & issues, and answers questions in clear layman's terms. He emphasizes certain things, without being 'dogmatic'. Cares about one's health, yet gives patients room to make their own choices.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is easy to be relaxed with Dr. Pawluk, even on the first visit. He is very thorough and has great insight on little things that my previous doctor had absolutely no explanation for. I am very happy that I found him and my life is much better .

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pawluk is excellent, both in terms of his clinical skills and in terms of his knowledge base as well.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bill is very understanding and bridges the gap between traditional & holistic medicine. His assistant, Lisa, is an excellent communicator as well as being very personal and accommodative

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm extremely pleased with my visits with Dr. Pawluk. He's passionate about his work and very concerned about my health, respecting the naturalistic approach I opt for in my quest for optimal health. I trust him to offer the absolute best advice always!

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent service.concerns always addressed in a professional manner.makes sure I understand my problems.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Brilliant physician!!

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pawluk is a very caring doctor and was very quick to pick up on the cause of my unusual thyroid blood work. It had confused my family doctor for 3 years. He is the kind of doctor that I have been searching for. I am happy that I finally found him.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I get a much more thorough review of my health than any other doctor and I see the results.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best Doc show details Best Doc
Dec 4th, 2012

Best, most caring, and super sharp man. Figured out complex health problems stemming from Lyme, allergies etc. Explained in detail very clearly why, what and how my health problems would be resolved, what tests were necessary and brought everything together. Finding a doc to do all this is a tall order in todays healthcare world. Dr. Pawluk does it so well and spends the time needed to make it happen. I'm so much better already, and very thankful to him.

Feb 26th, 2011

Dr. Pawluk takes a holistic approach to health in that he draws upon both allopathic and complementary therapies to best serve his patients. While he prescribes medicine when indicated, his expertise is on finding the root cause of a person's symptoms so that, in time, they may regain optimal health. In my opinion, there is no better doctor than Dr. Pawluk in the Baltimore area.