Learn more about Dr. William Paxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paxton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paxton, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paxton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paxton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Paxton practice?
Dr. William Paxton practices Nephrology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Lawrenceville Nephrologists.