A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Paxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paxton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paxton, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paxton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Paxton MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Paxton practice?
- Dr. William Paxton has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Paxton practices Nephrology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Nephrologists.