Dr. William Pazdral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Pazdral?

May 31st, 2012

Waiting

Horible Staff Horrible attention called for a RX hang up on me several times Dr very rude

April 24th, 2012

Child Question on Eating

I am really concerned with this Dr. I was amazed at all the wounderful reviews people post for him. I still think he is an amazing Dr. thaths why I am amazed for his behavior. I call him up in regards to a child of mine that refuses to eat. I really dont get why he gave me such a bad additute today. I asked him to refer me to a good nutritionist and he tells me your child needs a shrink. I said excuse you? What kind of an answer is that coming from him I am very dissapointed that my childs Pediatrician could not help me. who do I call now Ghostbusters or what? I really am truly thankful that my child dosent have a stronger disease inmagine what he would say to me if I said Cancer..ughhh I will probably wont be back for any appointments. Such a shame many of my close friends go to his office. Shame on you Dr Pazdrall shame on you!!!

June 2nd, 2010

This has to be one of my favorite doctors, as close to "old school" as you can get. When my child has an issue, he follows up with a phone call. Very knowledgabl. The atmosphere is very warm and comfortable. I love love LOVE the staff. I wish I could find a doctor like this for myself!

February 5th, 2010

THE best Dr. We have ever had!

He is very caring and the perfect dr for our 9 month old son. We would never go anywhere else. We took our son in yesterday because he had a stomache virus. The Dr. just called me a few minutes ago to check on him. He is the best.

August 19th, 2015