A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Peace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peace graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Peace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Peace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Peace practice?
- Dr. William Peace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Peace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.