A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Peace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Peace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peace
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peace graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Peace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Peace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Peace practice?
- Dr. William Peace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Peace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.