Learn more about Dr. William Pease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pease, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pease graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pease has 13 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pease accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Pease practice?
Dr. William Pease practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Logan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Logan Physiatrists.