A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pease, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pease graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pease has 13 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Pease MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William S. Pease practice?
- Dr. William Pease has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Pease practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Albany, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Westerville, OH.
See New Albany Physiatrists.