A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pease is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pease
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pease Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pease, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pease graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pease has 13 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Pease MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William S. Pease practice?
- Dr. William Pease has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Pease practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.