A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Peery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Peery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Peery, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peery graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Peery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alleghany Memorial Hospital
- Twin County Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wade Peery MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. Peery practice?
- Dr. William Peery has 1 office location.
Dr. William Peery practices Surgery near Galax, VA.
See Galax Surgeons.