Learn more about Dr. William Pekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pekman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pekman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pekman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pekman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Pekman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William M. Pekman practice?
- Dr. William Pekman has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Pekman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, NC and Hudson, NC.
See Hickory Surgeons.