A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pekman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pekman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pekman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pekman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Pekman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William M. Pekman practice?
- Dr. William Pekman has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Pekman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, NC and Hudson, NC.
See Hickory Surgeons.