A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pekman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pekman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pekman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pekman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Pekman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William M. Pekman practice?
- Dr. William Pekman has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Pekman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, NC and Lincolnton, NC.
See Hickory Surgeons.