A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Penland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Penland is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Penland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Penland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Penland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Randolph Penland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Penland practice?
- Dr. William Penland has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Penland practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, IL and Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.