A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Penland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Penland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penland
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Penland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Penland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Penland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Penland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Penland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Penland practice?
- Dr. William Penland has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Penland practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Lawrenceville, IL.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.