Dr. William Penn DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

July 11th, 2016
Accountant - CMA
This guy knows his profession. He is very thorough and willing to answer all your questions.

February 4th, 2016
Administrative Assistant
I can't believe what a nightmare going to this office was! I waited for almost two hours in the waiting room and another whole hour in the examination room. Dr. Penn did not listen to my issues, or concerns which were the whole purpose of my appointment. He wrapped things up by telling me I needed some blood work, and an x-ray done for which I was left waiting another thirty minutes. When someone finally came to get me I was told I was going to have to reschedule for the x-ray. I was given nothing for pain, which was the reason for my visit -- crippling pain - I was told to take Tylenol.

August 6th, 2015
Glad I moved.
On my very last visit I was left in the room after my X-Ray for such a long time at the end of the day that I decided to look in the hall and it was dark, like closed up shop dark, so I went to the front desk like, Hello? Remember me? And just the one receptionist was left and I was so angry! They forgot about me and didn't obviously think about cleaning that room before closing. Then she wouldn't take my co-pay even after they forgot me because they had already balanced out- tell me how when you are missing a whole person's co-pay. Love Dr. Teer, but you always end up seeing Dr. Penn and he's the one who forgot about me.

September 28th, 2011
The front desk staff are definitly not customer service oriented. They make you feel like you are very much beneath them and very abrupt when you question them. The wait is my biggest problem. I always dread going to the office just for that reason. You have to prepare yourself for a full morning or afternoon in the office. I would like to be able to go to an appt. on my lunch hour and not have to take a half day off! I really like Dr. Penn and that is why I am still at his office.