A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Peper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Peper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Peper, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Peper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan