Dr. William Perlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Perlow?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Perlow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2016

The best of the best!

Run, do not walk, to see Dr. Perlow. He's THAT amazing. After speaking with this man I felt like I'd had a therapy session, been to a spiritual event, had my faith in humanity restored and become a wiser person. The memory of our meeting affected the rest of my day, to the point where I still feel restored as I sit here 8 hours later. I want to hang out with this man. He clearly knows his medical stuff, but his face should also be in the dictionary next to the term "bedside manner." He spent time getting to know me not just as a patient, but also as a person. Among his questions were the extent to which I like my job, whether I have pets, and the meaning of the charm on my necklace. It was as if time stopped in his office--he devoted his attention to me at a level almost never seen in medicine these days. I felt fully comfortable being brutally honest with him about my (gross) symptoms AND putting on the requisite paper gown to be examined by this stranger...and that's because of our conversation in his office earlier. I did not expect my symptoms to be taken seriously, but I feel very validated by his response to them. He ordered two affordable, non-invasive tests that will hopefully diagnose my problem, bypassing the need for a way more expensive and invasive test that I think many doctors would've ordered right off the bat. With Dr. Perlow I feel like I'm in the best possible hands, both medically and ethically. I only wish he were a primary care doctor and not a gastroenterologist, because I want to see him more often. What a gem.

January 2nd, 2015

This man should not be allowed to practice!

He should no longer be in practice. He behaved inappropriately. Women should not come to this practice. He does not take patients symptoms seriously. I now have to live with the damage he has done. Stay away from this practice!

June 3rd, 2013

Dr Perlow was my dr for 11 years. He was very lazy and performed numerous invasive, expensive , and unnecessary procedures. He never tried additional therapies that would have changed my life. He never changed his prescription for me. It was not until he behaved inappropriately when I was having an exam that I knew this doctor should no longer be my doctor. When I went to another Dr I was immediately put on a more successful therapy. If I had only not trusted this doctor, I could have had a decade with out suffering with horrible symptoms.

May 14th, 2013

Foolish to trust this Doctor

For years I trusted this doctor. He repeatedly performed unnecessary exams and refused to listen to my symptoms. His behavior unethical and he should not be practicing anymore .

July 6th, 2011

Great New York Doctor

Excellent diagnostic skills. Caring. Diligent follow-up. Prompt reply to office calls.

January 4th, 2011

Top Notch, Caring Practitioner

I went to Dr. Perlow on reccomendation from another specialist. He is terrific. Great "bedside manner" and takes time to explain things. Truly caring

March 6th, 2017