Learn more about Dr. William Petersilge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Petersilge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersilge
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Petersilge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Petersilge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersilge graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Petersilge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Petersilge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Petersilge practice?
- Dr. William Petersilge has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Petersilge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.