Recent visit to Presby of Plano show details Recent visit to Presby of Plano
Sep 7th, 2012

I just wanted to take the time to give my thanks to a really good doctor. Dr. William Peterson was my physician on September 5, 2012. I was told to go by my Oncologist since I was having severe stomach cramps, etc..He was very patient with all my many questions, and 2 days after being discharged I received a follow up telephone call made personally by him!! He wanted to let me know the results of a test. He even took the time to call in an RX for an antibiotic for me!!I'm sure I was hard to forget, since I called him "Hun" while he was examining me, I've never turned more red in my life from embarrassment!!! I quickly covered by telling him that I call everyone that....but, I'm sure he could tell that was not the case. He was attractive....what's a single girl to do?? :))

Jun 19th, 2012

I had an episode which requred me to go to the emergency room at Texas Presbyterian. Dr. Peterson was my physician. WONDERFUL, kind attention to my needs. Couldn't recommend him more highly! My wait was no more than 45 minutes in the emergency room but that was okay by me and I'd do it again (heaven forbid I would have to) to be treated with such care by everyone there.

Everything on his part was absolutely perfect show details Everything on his part was absolutely perfect
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr Peterson treated me in the Emergency Room after a serious car accident. Everything went as smoothly as possible. When I struggled to understand what had happened and the situation was tough, I was in good hands with a Doctor whom was kind, patient, and made sure I was not more seriously injured before he would discharge me. Thank you Dr Peterson.