A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Petit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Petit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Petit, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Petit graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Petit FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Petit practice?
- Dr. William Petit has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Petit practices Internal Medicine near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See New Britain Internists.