Dr. William Petraiuolo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2016
Horrible bedside manner. Neglects patient aftercare !

October 4th, 2013
Neglect caution for readyness
Dr. Petraiuolo was the surgeon who operated on my daughter. We picked him because he was compassionate about his patients, or so we thought. My daughter put all her faith in him to help with her inflammatory breast cancer. We knew it was bad stage 3b and nevertheless we prayed it could be controled. She had the chemo, 6 cycles over 4-6 mo. The other doctor M Bergman never checked for pet to see if the cancer was under control and advised the surgeon she was ready. When performing the double mastectomy the surgeon said he didn't get it all and cancer was out of control. After being sent home with all draines in tact she wanted to followup with the doctor and he told her she need not return for 5 or 6 months. I think he knew she was doomed and died within a month . I feel that in her case she should not even been opened up. She may have had more time.

May 3rd, 2012
Gall Bladder Removed
Had my gall baldder removed. I couldn't be happier with my consultation, surgery and post surgery treatment. I had very little discomfort and was back to 100% very quickly. I can't say thank you enough to Dr. Petraiuolo and his staff.

February 20th, 2011
I love this doctor!
He's great! He takes the time to educate you about what's happening, what he will do, what to expect. He's very talkative, but listens to questions. I loved the guy. I've got cancer and cannot imagine seeing anyone else. I'm at ease with him and feel good about my prognosis because of his attitude.

March 31st, 2010
Awesome Doctor
He was my surgeon when I had my Gall Bladder removed. He was absolutely awesome. I do remember at first I thought the was a bit irrogant, but that is just the way he comes off. The morning of surgery he was very pleasant and confident in himself. Hello, if i have somebody operating on me I want the be to be confident, maybe a bit cocky rather than somebody who comes in with their head down. I would recommend him and his staff to anybody. They are a great team.

March 18th, 2009
Would not recommend him. Very defensive and intiminating style of communication which is more evident when he has made an error. He is not thorough in reviewing or staying up on your case. He also speaks off the cuff and then denies ever saying what he said. Would not recommend him at all!