A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pettey is Good. Dr. Pettey has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pettey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pettey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Pettey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Pettey practice?
Dr. William Pettey practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Pettey, Dr. Billy Pettey, Dr. Guillermo Pettey