Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pettit
Dr. William Pettit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Pettit is affiliated with Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit, Centennial Medical Center and Nashville Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pettit has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. William Pettit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Gerard Shu Tangyie
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.04 mi37
Dr. Matthew King
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.19 mi12
Dr. John Bassel
Nashville, TN 0.24 mi48