Learn more about Dr. William Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Petty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Petty, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Petty MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Petty practice?
- Dr. William Petty has 1 office location.
Dr. William Petty practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Oncologists.