Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Knowledgeable, Skilled and Attentive show details Knowledgeable, Skilled and Attentive
by Cindi on Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Peugh worked with my doctor and radiologist to determine the best solution to my repetitive cases of pancreatitis. Together they determined I needed and performed a laparoscopic gall bladder removal for me in March of 2014. During surgery he followed up with investigations and further determined I had a pancreatic mass. He referred me to the best doctor in the Nation for a follow up. His intervention and further investigation possibly saved my life. I underwent the whipple procedure and was diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. It was caught early and surgery appears successful. I go on to chemo therapy this month. I am very impressed with his skill and his continued follow up. I would definitely go back to him again.

Impressed show details Impressed
by Susan Bona on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr Peugh was the best surgeon I have run across in Utah county. I would recommend him to all. He is very professional. He is very confident. He repaired my stomach with no problems. His staff is the best, caring and professional.

by Rocky Elkins on May 20th, 2013

This guy ruined me chonic pain in my upper legs. Nerve entrapment due to hernia mesh. Do not use him. When I told him I could not pee he laughed and said little boys dont like it but you need to go to emergency room. that was the night of my surgery. nothing but complications for life due to his surgery.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Bob on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Peugh did a laparoscopic hernia repair for me in January of 2013. I was very impressed with his skill in and out of the operating room. Would definitely go back to him again for general surgery and I would highly recommend him to others.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Peugh has operated on my Mother and husband.Both were up on their feet the next day and recovery time was short.He really is skilled and knowledgeable.Great well informed staff.

Not recommended show details Not recommended
Jan 16th, 2012

Rude, snide, arrogant, sarcastic. He did not answer questions, has not been reachable for follow up and Seemed almost amused I was in terrible pain. We are trying to switch providers for post op follow ups, even. Everything about my consultation and surgery day was just uncomfortable but I felt like I had no option but to just go through with it or wait it out in pain.

Rude and inaccurate show details Rude and inaccurate
Aug 15th, 2011

He could not find my hernia. He proceeded to make snide and sarcastic comments about the source of my pain. He was rude. Unhelpful. He was, in fact, insulting. I've never experienced anything like this from a doctor ever before. He finally suggested that my pain might be "X" ... but that malady only affects 90 year old women with osteoporosis. What's with that? I later went to another general surgeon who immediately detected 2 hernias, and did imaging to confirm it. He's a lousy doctor and a disgusting human being.

Oct 7th, 2010

I had a laproscopic surgery done by Dr.Peugh.He is not the type of doctor who will spend time "getting to know you" and make small talk.I sort of liked that.Dr.Peugh asked me all the right questions,answered all my queries and seemed very professional.I was convinced right then that he would do a good job.He did a quick surgery and everything went well. At the post-op, he did surprise me by not really asking me much about how I was doing. He just checked the scars, and said everything looked fine - and that was it. It was less than 5 minutes. Anyhow, its been 3 months since my surgery, and I feel good.

Colonectomy show details Colonectomy
by Rachelle on Dec 15th, 2009

I met Dr. Peugh in the emergency room with my husband. He was prompt to diagnose the problem and get it taken care of. He also made appropriate changes to make sure insurance covered the procedures. He did a great job for us.

Dec 14th, 2009