Dr. William Pfau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 4 reviews

September 16th, 2016
Recent experience with Dr. Pfau
If you are looking for a digestive doctor in the Reno area and you want the best doctor available, you need to set an appointment with Dr. Pfau. Hes been my doctor for the last 5 years and he continues to meet or exceed all my expectations. You will not be disappointed. Remember, the best is worth waiting for.

June 4th, 2016
Horrible bedside manner
Dr Pfau is a specialist that runs you in one office, schedules a procedure weeks later, then runs you through another (inept, poorly staffed, managed and maintained) clinic later. Expect to be given devastating, life changing news moments after choking awake from anesthetic and having him fear-monger his staff into backing his play rather than offering kind words to his grieving patients then sending you a certified letter from his administration refusing to care for you anymore as you collapse in a sobbing heap in his parking lot waiting for your family to pick you up.

December 2nd, 2015
We met Dr Pfau in the Emergency Room, I believe he saved my sons life. He was extremely courteous and we have followed up with him every year since.

April 29th, 2013
Dr. Pfau explains the diagnosis very good, so that I can understand it. I'm very satisfied with him treating me, and would recommend him to my friends. He got my husband an appointment for a colonoscopy, when it was urgent. We feel secure in his care.