A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pfeffer, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pfeffer has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Pfeffer MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. William Pfeffer has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Pfeffer practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Obstetricians & Gynecologists.