Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist
11 Industrial Blvd
Ste 100
Paoli, PA 19301
610-993-8200
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  A wonderful, caring doctor  |  show details
by Andrea on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Pfeffer is an extremely professional doctor with a wonderful and caring bedside manner. He is a very open and honest person. He always called me directly with any test results and/or instructions. I will say that sometmes the wait to see him could be lengthy however once he was with me, he directed all his attention on me and my situation and never made me feel as if I was being rushed out.

|  Pfeffer William H Md - Main Line Fertility Medicine is not in paoli  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

When we were seeing Dr. Pfeffer, we were told he didn`t go to the Paoli office anymore. We had to drive to Bryn Mawr instead. He`s a fine ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Pfeffer William H Md - Mlf is a knowledgeable dr.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Pfeffer has a funny demeanor. We thought he was funny, but some friends found him offputting. We didn`t spend much time there, but wer...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Doc  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2009

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pfeffer and MLF. He helped us to conceive our first child in 2008 and now we are back for a second try. I personally think his bedside manner was fantastic. He is witty and quite humorous. I look forward to my trips to MLF, and of course hope that they prove sucessful.

|  show details
Jun 19th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Pfeffer was horrible. I was newly pregnant and had low blood levels. He told me the only way I would have a viable pregnancy was if the blood levels I was given a few days prior were wrong. Well, he was wrong. I am now very pregnant. His bedside manner was AWFUL.