A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pfeiffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pfeiffer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Pfeiffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Pfeiffer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William F. Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. William Pfeiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Pfeiffer practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.