Dr. William Pfeiffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Pfeiffer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Pfeiffer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2013

We heart Dr. Pfeiffer!

We first met Dr. Pfeiffer when our son was 3 days old and I was having issues producing milk. The doctor was extremely worried and rushed to our aid in getting my son to eat, without making me feel like a failure. We went home that day feeling a little more at ease, but still completely lost being first-time parents. Imagine my amazement when, late that evening (well past his normal business hours), Dr. Pfeiffer called me to ensure our baby was doing better. WAY ABOVE what I expected of him!!! Since then we have been back for our scheduled wellness check ups. Dr. Pfeiffer was quick but efficient. He always makes time to listen to your concerns and seems very knowledgable.

September 14th, 2012

The most unprofessional uncaring healthcare provider!

I went to Kaiser Oceanside for my son's well baby check up. this is the 1st time I met Dr Pfeiffer & he is the worst Pediatric doc I've ever encountered!My son just turned 2, 2 days before we went to Kaiser.He plays with musical instruments & really fascinated with drums. Not because I'm his mother, but for his age, his drumming skills is obviously advanced. This is not something that my hubby & I are surprised about, cus both of our sides are family of musicians and artists.Anyways, I mentioned this cus when I was asked by Dr Pfeiffer, how my son is doing, I've mentioned that he plays drums real good and that he loves musical instruments..with an awfully annoying face, this is what this unprofessional doctor said to me.."Well, all babies are like that, he does not really know & understand those things, he is just playing".! Also, my son say words but not in sentences yet but this doc said he needs a speech patho,cus he suppose to say sentences already??geezz!RUN AWAY FRM THIS DOC!!LOOK FOR A PROFESSIONAL CARING DOCTOR!!DON'T TRUST YOUR BABIES WITH THIS JERK!

September 22nd, 2017