Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Phillips
Dr. William Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio and Univ Hosp. Dr. Phillips has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. William Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Peter Goldstein
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi26
Dr. Ralph Blumhardt
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi50
Dr. Yuya Hagiwara
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi