Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Phipps
Dr. William Phipps, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wooster, OH, with another office in Marion, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Phipps is affiliated with OhioHealth Marion General Hospital, ValleyCare Northside Medical Center and Wooster Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Phipps has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Phipps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wooster, OH.
Dr. Autumn White
Hospitalist, General Surgery, Family Medicine
Wooster, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Linda Wang
Wooster, OH 0 mi28
Dr. Bruce Arthur
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Wooster, OH 0 mi12