A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pickens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickens
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pickens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pickens, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pickens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Baptist Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Pickens FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Pickens practice?
- Dr. William Pickens has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Pickens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.