Dr. William Piechal DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 2nd, 2016
Doc Piechal has gone above and beyond but I adhere to all my conditions of my contract and keep track of all my meds, even after a traumatic brain injury and series of seizures and than strokes.
saved my life, gave me quality of life - period - went above and beyond, sussing out different diseases and referring me to amazing specialists. his staff is family and I love them all. NOW THE OTHER PATIENTS - what can you say about a group of addicts that cannot remember their appointments or research their own pain and/or illnesses.

June 14th, 2016
He is just an all-around excellent doctor I couldn't have asked for a better one I recommend him with wholeheartedly he will help you and treat you like a person highly recommend

November 1st, 2015
Should have his license taken away
This is my mom's doctor (if you want to call him that ) she is addicted to pain meds and he will give her what ever she wants. She went in last year and said she wanted Xanax which he was happy to give her. He does not deserve to have a license, he is in this for the money and not to help the patients. Yes it is not his fault that my mom abuses the meds but when you have a doctor who will give you whatever you want if you ask does not help much.

October 23rd, 2015
Best Dr I ever had"

July 9th, 2015
Do not go there
Worst Dr in northwest Arkansas. Steer clear. Pay someone else. I'm

May 27th, 2015
pill mill bill piechal
if you want drugs, this dude is the man. after a few visit's u can tell him what ya want & he's happily writing it down. i hope he has quit the narcos. it'd be so easy for him to collapse a lung during 1 of his, practically mandatory, injections. hmmm, déjà vu

April 12th, 2014
Dislike
Rude, no bedside manor, when u ask for new MRI or x rays cause your last ones are 5 years old and your hurting worse he just says it's just pictures, wait times are way to long, 1-2 hr waits is absurd. There are a few in office staff that are nice rest are rude, most likely from being underpaid. If your broke don't matter no pay that day no see dr, ..

November 15th, 2013
Very disappointed in my treatment
I have been a patient of Dr. Piechal's for almost 4 years. I do not have any form of health insurance, and am currently applying for disability benefits. I have to pay cash due to my lack of insurance, and pay for each appointment prior to seeing the doctor. I have never missed an appointment, and have followed all of the rules set forth in my contract. Recently I faced some financial issues, and had to cancel my regularly scheduled appointment as I could not afford to pay for it. I called the nurse, explained the situation and asked if the doctor would be willing to refill my blood pressure medications at least. Since I have no health insurance this is my only doctor. He is the one who put me on the medications. I received a call back from the nurse (finally) stating that Dr. Piechal would not refill the medications UNTIL I came in for an appointment. While I can understand them not refilling pain medications, I fail to see any reason why they could not refill blood pressure medications. It states in my medication info that you are not to stop taking them suddenly, but what choice do I have? I have family history of heart disease and strokes. It has made me rethink seeing this physician, when he obviously has so little regard for my health. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 14th, 2013
Somewhat rude, made me feel like a drug seeker even though I had legitmate pain and was only being perscribed a very weak opiod. Rather than treat my pain with standard pain meds that have proven efficacy, he treated me with painful ineffective and expensive injections, as well as chiropratic adjustments that weren't need which were are also quite expensive, bedside manner is extremely lacking,itI was an unusual expierence to pay so much money to be insulted and have painful shots that did little in the way of pain management.

July 8th, 2013
Dr. Pie hall is a great Dr. He is so busy and has lots of people on staff that are very sweet to me. He knows more about what can ease your pain. He is very strict about your meds. You lose, drop in the toilet, dog ate them he will NOT give you anymore. And I for one am glad he is that way. He is not rude he is just doing his job ! ! ! He is not a pushy Dr. at all. I have actually cried when I have gotten trigger point injections but he has never called me a baby or said anything rude. And I don't think he has to none else either ! He talks to you about the weather or your kids or grandkids trying to get your mind somewhere else while he is giving the injection because he knows it hurts. He is a good Dr. I would recommend him to anyone and no I don't owe him any money either ! I have been going there for two yrs......

February 22nd, 2013
Definitely overrated, even at one star
This is the worse doctor in NW Arkansas. He lies and his staff overcharges. His staff is just as rude as he is. You never know who is going to be on staff becasue they do not last long. I guess they cannot stand his rudeness either. He is a very unprofessional doctor. Most people say if a person complains about a business, it is because they owe money. I do not owe this clinic a dime, but I have many complaints. He pushes pateints to take shots calling them a baby and chicken. Now is that anyway for a doctor to act? He also treats low income or those on medicaid or government assistance as a lower class. He is out for the money, not the care. He does not care about his patients, and he does not care how rough he is. He just says, "You are just acting like a child". He has no respect for other doctors' opinions or diagnosis either. He is not connected with any hospitals so if you have to go in the hospital, be prepared to have a strange doctor tend to your care while there.

November 11th, 2012
a poor doctor
treats patients poorly as individuals; diagnosis is poor or incomplete; generally, just a jerk