Dr. William Piechal Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Piechal?

MONEY HUNGRY QUACK

Posted on June 14th, 2017

When you first start going to him, he seems concerned. But over time he gets more arrogant, mocks whatever another doctor has to say, and tries to get you to let him treat you for every other symptom to weed out every other doctor you go to. I did try the insanely priced injections of his several times with no success. That's when his personality change came out. He does LOVE to dish out the pills though. He has no x-ray machine but does the chiropractic adjustments. I have never heard of a Dr. doing adjustments without a single x-ray...never! He wants to take over every aspect of your medical needs so you won't go to anyone else. He is no family physician to diagnose and treat other conditions as high blood pressure, depression and other medical conditions. He is always under observation for over-subscribing pain med. I had so many that I literally only filled RX's every other month, and told him that I didn't need that many only to be told to "stock up" on them. If you had an issue with his meds, no hospital acknowledges him and that is scary. I go to a good physician and looking back wish I had never been a patient there. The place is filthy and some patients are so pilled up by him they that they are literally zombies in the waiting room. Its all about the MONEY!! He does have a very friendly office staff though.

One of the smartest doctors I have ever met.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I can't believe there are folks calling him 'pill mill bill'. When I started seeing him, I was on pills and the pain patch. He would only accept me if I agreed to get off of it, which he helped me to do by giving me smaller and smaller doses until I was weaned off. He is careful about both the kinds and the amounts of meds and he certainly does not give whatever people ask for. And there are no forced shots and adjustments. When the nurse gets a patients vitals, she asks if they want either one, and if a person says no, then it doesn't happen. If someone complains of pains that would be eased with a shot, the doctor might suggest it, but he is not forceful. But shots and adjustments are just one of the ways he tries to help folks without building up any more scheduled meds. He is trying to reduce his patients dependence on opioids. I am glad he does that. He is very careful and that is great because I am confident he will not be closed down like many other pain doctors have been. He also has an extensive knowledge of herbs and supplements, both how they can be helpful and that some are harmful. His staff is also great. They are patient and they always seem to be in a good mood. Is there wait time. Yes, sometimes there is wait time. But that tells me the doctor is taking the time to listen to someone, which I then hope he will do with me when necessary. I would definitely recommend him.

Doc Piechal has gone above and beyond but I adhere to all my conditions of my contract and keep track of all my meds, even after a traumatic brain injury and series of seizures and than strokes.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

saved my life, gave me quality of life - period - went above and beyond, sussing out different diseases and referring me to amazing specialists. his staff is family and I love them all. NOW THE OTHER PATIENTS - what can you say about a group of addicts that cannot remember their appointments or research their own pain and/or illnesses.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

He is just an all-around excellent doctor I couldn't have asked for a better one I recommend him with wholeheartedly he will help you and treat you like a person highly recommend

Should have his license taken away

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

This is my mom's doctor (if you want to call him that ) she is addicted to pain meds and he will give her what ever she wants. She went in last year and said she wanted Xanax which he was happy to give her. He does not deserve to have a license, he is in this for the money and not to help the patients. Yes it is not his fault that my mom abuses the meds but when you have a doctor who will give you whatever you want if you ask does not help much.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Best Dr I ever had"

Do not go there

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Worst Dr in northwest Arkansas. Steer clear. Pay someone else. I'm

pill mill bill piechal

Posted on May 27th, 2015

if you want drugs, this dude is the man. after a few visit's u can tell him what ya want & he's happily writing it down. i hope he has quit the narcos. it'd be so easy for him to collapse a lung during 1 of his, practically mandatory, injections. hmmm, déjà vu

Dislike

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Rude, no bedside manor, when u ask for new MRI or x rays cause your last ones are 5 years old and your hurting worse he just says it's just pictures, wait times are way to long, 1-2 hr waits is absurd. There are a few in office staff that are nice rest are rude, most likely from being underpaid. If your broke don't matter no pay that day no see dr, ..

Very disappointed in my treatment

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Piechal's for almost 4 years. I do not have any form of health insurance, and am currently applying for disability benefits. I have to pay cash due to my lack of insurance, and pay for each appointment prior to seeing the doctor. I have never missed an appointment, and have followed all of the rules set forth in my contract. Recently I faced some financial issues, and had to cancel my regularly scheduled appointment as I could not afford to pay for it. I called the nurse, explained the situation and asked if the doctor would be willing to refill my blood pressure medications at least. Since I have no health insurance this is my only doctor. He is the one who put me on the medications. I received a call back from the nurse (finally) stating that Dr. Piechal would not refill the medications UNTIL I came in for an appointment. While I can understand them not refilling pain medications, I fail to see any reason why they could not refill blood pressure medications. It states in my medication info that you are not to stop taking them suddenly, but what choice do I have? I have family history of heart disease and strokes. It has made me rethink seeing this physician, when he obviously has so little regard for my health. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Somewhat rude, made me feel like a drug seeker even though I had legitmate pain and was only being perscribed a very weak opiod. Rather than treat my pain with standard pain meds that have proven efficacy, he treated me with painful ineffective and expensive injections, as well as chiropratic adjustments that weren't need which were are also quite expensive, bedside manner is extremely lacking,itI was an unusual expierence to pay so much money to be insulted and have painful shots that did little in the way of pain management.

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Pie hall is a great Dr. He is so busy and has lots of people on staff that are very sweet to me. He knows more about what can ease your pain. He is very strict about your meds. You lose, drop in the toilet, dog ate them he will NOT give you anymore. And I for one am glad he is that way. He is not rude he is just doing his job ! ! ! He is not a pushy Dr. at all. I have actually cried when I have gotten trigger point injections but he has never called me a baby or said anything rude. And I don't think he has to none else either ! He talks to you about the weather or your kids or grandkids trying to get your mind somewhere else while he is giving the injection because he knows it hurts. He is a good Dr. I would recommend him to anyone and no I don't owe him any money either ! I have been going there for two yrs......