Dr. William Piepgrass Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Piepgrass?

trusted,highly skilled surgeon

Posted on March 6th, 2013

could not want a more technically skilled surgeon,takes all the time that you need to understand procedures,excellent at easing your fears and tremendous at follow up care. could not be in better hands .

Excellent Surgeon - He removed my fears and addressed my needs

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Dr. Piepgrass is an excellent surgeon who took time to explain procedures and options and to reassure me through my fears at my first surgery in May 2010. Under his care my recovery was three (3) times faster than my family doctor predicted. Post surgery pain was minimal (never above a 3.5 on a scale of 1-10).He was recommended to me by 3 different nurses for his skill and professionalism. These nurses are not affiliated with his practice. They each told me that he is noted for his skill at keeping pain and discomfort to a minimum. I can assure you they were correct.Dr. Piepgrass is a quiet and soft-spoken man which may have led the other reviewer to think he is disinterested as a physician. In my experience he explained the options, the techniques he would use, and warned me about things that might concern me during my recovery period. He took time to thoroughly answer questions my wife and I had. He spent a great deal of time with us and he never made us feel like he was in a rush to get to the next appointment. His team sent me a full packet of information regarding the surgery and recovery period. He followed up with me after the surgery and although he pronounced me as healing well, he said that if at any time I wanted to speak with him or to schedule an additional follow up appointment, I need only call him.I found him and his team to be professional, concerned, and caring. They took my concerns as a first time patient seriously and spent time making sure I was comfortable with each decision. Dr. Piepgrass even took time to pray with me before the surgery!! Before I met Dr. Piepgrass I searched the web and discovered that he led a team of physicians to Haiti to provide free medical care in the wake of Haiti's earthquake this past winter. His care is evident. His skill is paramount. And personally, I found his gently mannerisms to be a refreshing change from the loud, brash, arrogant conduct of some physicians.My wife and I could not have been happier with our experience, and we will always choose Dr. Piepgrass for our surgeries.

Posted on July 18th, 2016