A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woliver Pinsky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Pinsky practice?
- Dr. William Pinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Pinsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See New Orleans Pediatricians and New Orleans Pediatric Specialists.