A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinsky
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woliver Pinsky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Pinsky practice?
- Dr. William Pinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pinsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians and New Orleans Cardiologists.