A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pintauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pintauro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pintauro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pintauro graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Pintauro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Broward Health Imperial Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ludwig Pintauro MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Pintauro practice?
- Dr. William Pintauro has 2 office locations.
- Dr. William Pintauro practices Urology near Oakland Park, FL.