A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pintauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pintauro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pintauro
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pintauro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pintauro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pintauro graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Pintauro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ludwig Pintauro MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Pintauro practice?
- Dr. William Pintauro has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Pintauro practices Urology near Oakland Park, FL.