A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitcher
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pitcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pitcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Va Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Pitcher MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Pitcher practice?
- Dr. William Pitcher has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pitcher practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.