Dr. William Pitchford MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2013
retired
He keeps repeating the same old thing when I was in. I guess he is beginning to lose touch. His ability to diagnosis is fair but he over does the medications. With type two diabetes I was on one drug noted for causing strokes and had been for a while evidently and when I had A TIA instead of taking me off he just increased my medication using another drug. I left him after He tried to diagnose my on the Job Injury and did a poor job of that.

May 9th, 2013
Uncaring and unprofessional
Dr. Pitchford is the most uncaring, unprofessional doctor ever. I went for a complete physical exam. He rushed through my eyes, ears, nose and throat and was done with it in less than 5 minutes. He bluntly dismissed a health issue I am experiencing and even overlooked to address obvious issues such as menopause given my age. He did take time to listen to me or to talk to me. I don’t think he even looked at me. He was completely indifferent and unconcerned.

April 27th, 2008
Horrible Follow up
This doctor overmedicated me on estrogen and due to his incompentance, I have had coomplications and a cancer scare.